- Our aim is to have your orders with you or your recipients within 2-3 days of ordering. If you have a specific delivery date please email and let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our scones are best eaten on day of arrival and warmed in the oven.
- https://charlotteslivelykitchen.com/scones/ for more info and nutritional value of scones.
- All food is prepared in a kitchen with also uses nuts on occasion.
- For maximum freshness deliveries will not be sent out over the weekend.
- All our crockery is hand selected for their pretty designs, they are all bone china and 'Made in England'. They will vary in design.
Please contact us if you have queries regarding ingredients.
Scones contain: gluten, dairy and eggs. These scones are suitable for vegetarians, however not vegans. Produced in a bakery that handles nuts and sesame seeds.
Please follow us on Instagram (lauras_travellingteapot) and share your photos.
If you have any specific requirements, date, occasion etc please email me.
If you would like a different variety of tea (decaf, green, herbal etc) please email with your preference